Providing clarity in the tangled world of global taxation.
International tax is approaching a moment of once-in-a-generation change as proposals for more coordinated global corporate taxation come closer to reality. Our worldwide presence allows us to give strategic advice on such long-term issues, as well as help clients navigate today’s complex tax rulebooks.
Companies that operate across borders or have a presence in multiple jurisdictions know that complying with local tax laws, and meeting reporting requirements, is a resource-intensive task. It demands local market expertise from trained professionals.
Our global network is ideally suited to serve large multinationals and global-minded mid-sized companies who need on the ground expertise in multiple jurisdictions. However, we also have substantial expertise helping fast growing companies who need a tax efficient structure for their first international expansion. The network means we have a clear view not only of the global trend but an on the ground view of disruptive, single country initiatives such as national taxes on digital services.
- Full-service international corporate tax advice including:
- Corporate structuring;
- Corporate transactions including M&A and IPOs;
- Global tax credits and incentives.
- Guidance on the tax implications of worldwide mobility and employment.
- VAT and indirect taxes.
- Transfer pricing.
- Risk analysis on global initiatives such as the OECD’s BEPS.
- Compliance assistance including help building strong internal teams.
- Global employee mobility.
- Specialist advice for privately-owned businesses, business owners and high net worth individuals that are operating internationally.